Weekend Wish List #1

Saturday 8 March 2014 ·


The weather has been so beautiful for the past few days I couldn't help but start subconsciously putting together a little shopping list of things that I want to for spring time. Everyone needs to inject a little bit of colour and excitement into their wardrobe at this time of year don't they? 

1. Gold 'Lovely Knot Bangle' from Forever 21. I absolutely love this. It's so simple and striking plus I absolutely love gold jewellery especially in spring time. This would be the perfect finishing touch to any outfit! (RRP £5.65) 

2. J Crew Matte Leather Belt in mint green. This is my absolute favourite colour - I think it's so sophisticated and goes with so many other colours. I'm in need of a new leather belt so I might buy this in the coming weeks as I just think it's beautiful. (RRP £34.50) 

3. New Look 'Stone and Pink Colour Block Winged Tote Bag'. Over the last few weeks I've become a little obsessed with the Michael Kors Winged Totes but I have to admit as much as I love the Michael Kors ones, I just love the pop of colour with the pink on this one. My wardrobe lately has been a little muted so this would provide a much needed injection of colour and for £29.99 it's hard to say no!  

4. YSL Glossy Stain in Pink Coral. I've been lusting after the YSL Glossy Stain's for months now and want pretty much every colour but with spring just around the corner I think this pink coral colour will be perfect for the upcoming warmer months (RRP £23.50) 

5. J Crew 'Pattern-Block Wallet Case for iPhone 4/4S'. I'm forever on the hunt for new iPhone cases as it's nice to mix it up a little bit every now and then isn't it? I think this one from J Crew is great as you can keep your debit card, Oyster card etc in the inside cover so it's ideal for when you need to dash out to the shops but don't want to take your whole bag! (RRP £34.50) 

6. Essie 'Lilacism'. As you know from my previous post about Orly Rubberised Base Coat I love me some nail polish and recently I've been on the lookout for some new spring nail polishes. Is this not the prettiest lilac/blue colour for the upcoming months? I can't wait to pop into Boots to pick it up myself. (RRP £7.99)

I've really enjoyed putting this post together - who doesn't like an excuse for a little window shopping!? Let me know if you'd like more posts like this in the future! For more information about any of my latest favs head over to my Luvocracy page

No comments:

Post a Comment