EAT | Clapham Foodies Festival

Friday 20 June 2014 ·

My favourite thing about the British summer - who can say no to 2 punnets for £5? 

The best cider (I can't wait to try the Cloudberry flavour). Plus I love the reclaimed wood bar! 
I'm not a fan of macaroons but all these colours caught my eye and they were just begging to be photographed. 
Getting ready for some free wine tasting - my kind of day out! 
Such a cute tuk tuk  to advertise the new spicy Opihr gin. I just wish I could go round London in this to avoid the tube. 
Matthew loved his hogroast for a late lunch!
Ever seen a bigger bag of popcorn? Didn't think so! It didn't last too long though...oops!
Enjoying the sunshine.
I want one of these crates to keep my veggies in at home.
The perfect place to chill out with a glass of Pimms or dance while the sun goes down. 

We had such a lovely day at the Clapham Foodies Festival. Not only are there loads of food and drinks stands with lots of tasters (it would be rude to say no right?), but there are also free cooking demonstrations by professional chefs and even wine tastings. There a number of Foodies Festivals happening around the country throughout July and August so I highly recommend you get tickets if there's one happening near you. It's a great day out and there's something for everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment