Breathe in a little life...

Wednesday 23 July 2014 ·


With my big move growing ever closer (only 2 days to go!) I keep thinking about all of the ways to make my new little space as perfect as possible. I always find that no matter how small your space is it's great to have flowers and plants to brighten things up a little bit. Even in my room in my current flat I have countless vases of flowers and cacti. 

I can't wait to have a little more space to be able to add some plants to. Although having said that, I think it's safe to say I won't be able to afford to be being fresh flowers every week, and with the amazing quality of fake flowers nowadays I think buying fresh can sometimes be an unnecessary expenditure. For this reason, I'm super excited for the IKEA trip that's planned for Saturday so I can pick up some fake flowers and plants to put, well everywhere really! 


However, one thing is for sure I will be having fresh herbs growing on my kitchen windowsill! I love the idea with the mason jars on a plank on the wall! My current plan is to have mint, basil and a chilli plant and I can't wait! 

Here are some of my favourite ideas from Pinterest for breathing that little bit of life and colour into your space - they're the perfect way to brighten up a gloomy English day! 

Don't miss a point - follow me on Bloglovin' 
Follow me on Pinterest for more home inspirations! 

Images: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6



No comments:

Post a Comment