There's a First for Everything...

Thursday 21 August 2014 ·


So I've just finished one of my daily workouts, yes that's right I now work out 5 days a week minimum - crazy times, and it seemed like an ideal time for me to throw together a post about my new beloved trainers! Who ever would have thought I'd do an entire post about trainers, times are changing!

Since we moved in to the new flat and got an exercise bike I've been doing 75km a week spread out over 5 days so it seemed about time for me to invest in some new trainers considering I'd had my old ones since I was about 16! 

In all honesty I didn't do much research before I bought these, they were a little bit spur of the moment because despite how much I'm enjoying working out, £80 seems an awful lot to spend on a pair of trainers! So, I quickly decided on the Nike Free Tr 4 but then came the hardest decision...which colour? The charcoal and neon coral stood out to me as they aren't too in your face but equally I love the pop of colour on the laces and soles. 
These are ideal for me as they're super light weight and flexible. They are also so much more comfortable than my old trainers which I think comes down to their lightweight design. They provide just the right amount of support for cycling and since I absolutely hate running I doubt I'll need more support any time soon. 

In all honesty I'm not an expert with trainers and what makes certain brands/styles better than others but I'm obsessed with these so I felt I should share them with you guys.  

I'm currently on the hunt for some YouTube videos I can start watching to help me do more of a core workout so I can mix it up a bit from just cycling. Do you any of you have any recommendations? 

No comments:

Post a Comment