Window Shopping in Lush...

Saturday 23 August 2014 ·


With my birthday coming up in just over a month I'm starting to do some window shopping to put together my 'birthday list' of bits and pieces I might like. Of course, with my obsession for Lush this was my first port of call especially seeing as I haven't bought anything from Lush since just after Christmas (although I did buy a ridiculous amount in the sale which I'm still working my way through)!

Anyway, let's jump into my current shopping basket on the Lush website, fingers crossed I can resist the temptation to pick anything up before my birthday - but now I have about 5 baths a week, I'm getting used to the prune fingers now, my stash is running low!

First up bath products, arguably what Lush do best in my opinion:
  1. Melomint
  2. Sakura
  3. Dreamtime
Body / skincare, something I've never really tried from Lush so I'm intrigued: 
Now finally, lips:
Despite how much I love Lush, I only tend to buy things in the Christmas sale which lasts me for the year, so I'm starting to get the itch to venture out and try a few more of their products. 

I'd love it if you guys told me what your favourite Lush product(s) is/are so I can extend my shopping list!  

No comments:

Post a Comment