J'adore...

Friday 17 October 2014 ·


Am I the only one who finds themselves daydreaming of living somewhere a little more exciting? Paris maybe? I hope not, and if your like me then you might just be interested in my newest discovery.... 

A couple of years ago I jumped straight on the subscription service bandwagon and subscribed to Glossybox but I only kept the subscription for about 6 months as, essentially, all the excitement I had for each box just disappeared...and from then on I dismissed subscription services as overrated! But that's all changed now...

A little box of Parisian surprises with everything from luxury beauty products to inspiring postcards coming through my letter box once a month - now this is definitely a monthly occurrence that I can look forward to…

As I was a little late to the 'My Little Box' party (although I ordered as soon as it started popping up on my Twitter feed...) I only received my September box last week and it certainly didn't disappoint! I mean come on! Laura Mercier, a notepad and a laptop case all in one box? This ticks an awful lot of boxes. 

I'm a complete stationary junkie so was thrilled by the laptop case, notepad, 3D stickers and cute, inspirational postcard included in the 'My Little Parisian Box'. As if this wasn't enough there was also a Laura Mercier foundation primer, My Little Beauty highlighter and a multi purpose dry oil. 

This little box of lifestyle and beauty is something really unique and original and has given a much needed injection of life into the world of subscription services in the UK (where our selection is somewhat limited). I can't wait for my October box to arrive so I'll no doubt check back in with you guys then to give you another sneak peak into 'My Little Box'.




No comments:

Post a Comment