Sneak Peak | Bathroom Cabinet

Wednesday 8 October 2014 ·

If you saw this post that I put up a couple of months ago you'll know that at the end of July I moved in with my boyfriend, which by the way is going pretty great - thankfully I knew most of his annoying habits already so there weren't too many unexpected surprises for me! However, one of the frustrating things about having to be in a rented flat is that we can't change anything that was provided, whether that be wall colour or furniture. This means we were left with this less than ideal bathroom cabinet but I think I've managed to make the most of a very awkward space! 

Unsurprisingly I have a few more products than Matthew and most of his things don't fit (height-wise) in the cabinet so I've pretty much dominated the entire cabinet.... So starting inside the left door I've managed to fit in a few of my facial products that I use more or less daily. I absolutely adore the Weleda Wild Rose Smoothing Night Cream that came in a GlossyBox a few months ago, in fact I think I may need to purchase the full size at some point soon. Another great addition to my skincare routine has been the Clarins Addition Concentre Eclat aka DIY fake tan for your face. This stuff is ideal for me as I have complete control over how much you mix in with your moisturiser and therefore how brown it makes you and I'm typically paranoid about fake tan on my face. 
Inside the right hand door I keep the few perfumes that will fit in these narrow slots which in this case includes a couple of travel size ones; Ralph Lauren Big Pony Collection for Women No. 2 and American Eagle Aerie. Then I also have a couple of my more special perfumes, Orange Blossom and Pomegranate Noir from Jo Malone. These were both a gift last christmas and I tend to save them for special occassions.  
Onto the main part of the cabinet... yet more perfume; my newest one - Coco Mademoiselle and Acqua di Gio. I love to have my perfumes on hand in the bathroom as that way I never forget to put one on in the morning! Then on the right I have R&B hair moisturiser from Lush which I love to run through my hair when I get out of the shower to give it a little life. My most recent purchase is the Body Shop facial buffer. And of course, hiding in the corner is Matthews hair wax. 
Last but not least the upper section... I have one of the worst immune systems of anyone I've ever known so taking daily multivitamins and cod liver oil is a must for me hence why I have it on hand in the bathroom - that way I can never forget! Then we have my daily body moisturiser, the infamous Dream Cream from Lush, and Matthew's face wipes and of course our toothbrushes! 

Although this may not have been the most interesting post I wanted to share with you how I've tried to maximise this very awkward cabinet filled with low shelves and narrow door slots! We both have countless other products stored away throughout the bathroom so I'm looking forward to moving somewhere that I can finally find one storage option for everything! 








No comments:

Post a Comment