5 Pins I'm Loving {3}

Wednesday 28 January 2015 ·


All too often I manage to spend an entire afternoon getting lost in the depths of Pinterest so it's a good thing that I still manage to regard it as an afternoon well spent! Here's the shortlist of my favourite pins from the past month or so... I hope you don't suffer from Pinterest envy! 


1. Recently lot of friends and family have been commenting on how long my hair has gotten so my attention keeps getting drawn to cute hair styles. I love this knot style with the beachy waves. It's so simple and looks great. All I need now is to learn to style it on my own hair! Pin

2. This time of the year can be so miserable so I'm sure I'm not the only one already dreaming of summer holidays! There's something about Santorini which makes it seem the perfect holiday destination, it may have to be next on my list! Pin

3. This outfit is just perfection. The neutral tones look beautiful against the added scalloped texture of the skirt. Pin


4. Since we've been flat hunting I can't stop decorating our future flat in my head and the bathroom is the most important room in the flat as far as I'm concerned. These tiles are absolutely stunning especially with the plain wooden mirror above. Pin

5. Stacking dainty jewellery adds a little something special to an outift. These gold bracelets would look beautiful with the neutral outfit above especially with a little sunkissed skin! Pin

Do you love Pinterest too? 





No comments:

Post a Comment