Egg Free Cookie Dough

Saturday 14 February 2015 ·


After last week's healthy snack idea it seems the right time for me to be the little devil on your shoulder and throw an unhealthy snack idea into the mix. Whenever I bake I always seem to eat the majority of the mix before it's even been cooked which, considering most recipes contain egg, isn't the most sensible idea! But the good news is this recipe doesn't have any egg in so you can eat all you want, however I wouldn't suggest baking with it! What's even better? It only takes 3 steps and 5 minutes to whip it up!

Ingredients

- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup plain flour
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips

Method

  1. Cream together the butter and brown sugar in a medium sized bowl until smooth. 
  2. Mix in the milk and vanilla extract. 
  3. Add the plain flour and chocolate chips until well combined. 

Yes, that's it - 3 simple steps and you have a delicious naughty snack for anytime of day. It's all about moderation right? At least that's what I tell myself so I don't feel quite so guilty! 

Add it to your favourite milkshake, ice cream or even just dig in with a spoon!

What's the naughty treat you just can't resist?

No comments:

Post a Comment