Gallery Wall Inspiration

Wednesday 4 February 2015 ·


Gallery walls seem to be all the rage at the moment and I know I'm not alone in being more than a little obsessed with the idea. Living in a rented flat means that I can't have one at the moment - or not unless I want to repaint all the walls when I leave - so instead I just keep daydreaming of the gallery wall(s) I'll have when I move!


How about putting up a couple of narrow shelves or picture rails painted to match your wall to place your pictures and artwork on. That way you don't end up with dozens of holes in your walls and you can pop the odd ornament in amongst the frames to mix it up a bit. 

Having a colour theme to a gallery walls brings it all together and stops it all looking too thrown together (unless of course that's the look you're going for). The stags head in the middle is a great way to add some dimension to it all. 


I love the idea of having a gallery wall above my future desk full of pretty artwork, cute sayings and the odd random postcard. I think maybe I'd do mine on a giant cork board though so I can change it up regularly and keep it interesting, what do you think?

A completely uniform gallery wall is a little more unusual and yet so visually appealing to the neat freak in me. This would be perfect for your favourite Instagram snaps!

Do you have gallery wall? Is it all a big thrown together or uniform and orderly? 

(Sources are all on my Pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment