Etsy Wish List

Monday 16 March 2015 ·


I've always loved Etsy but a couple of weeks ago I went one step further and opened my own Etsy store, Fabietta Designs (see my post here). Since then I've been spending countless hours browsing through the incredible things being sold on there partly for research but more just because I can't resist beautiful handmade goodies! Here are some of my favourites so far... 

Above is a stunning geometric pottery bowl incorporating two of my favourite colours - mint green and white! I need this in my life! 


What bathroom doesn't need some adorable wall art? I love the natural look of the twine and hessian.  


This is such a versatile, simple necklace and would look great as a pop of colour to a chic all black outfit! 


Who can say no to some brightly coloured chevron washi tape? No one really needs it and yet we all want it.  


This mini planter would look fantastic on my desk whenever I actually get round to getting one. It's clean and simple and you can't really go wrong with an air plant!


Monochrome is the one fashion trend that will never die and therefore a staple clutch like this is a must have in your wardrobe! Pair it with anything and you're guaranteed to look chic. 


As a self confessed berry addict I'm not really sure how I don't already have some of these porcelain berry baskets


We all know how easy it is to break an iPhone and so a cover is pretty much compulsory unless you like the smashed glass look! So why not go with a beautiful wood print phone case like this one? 


Gold accessories are a must have for any desktop and this giant paperclip desk organiser would look perfect next to my mini planter! 


These pedestal tables would look perfect in my flat although I don't think I'd be able to decide if I should have them as side tables, stools or bedside tables!

These are just a few of my favourite things I've found on Etsy in the past week or  so, there are lots more here but I don't think my bank account would like it if I got them all!

Do you ever use Etsy? What are the best things you've bought from there? 

1 comment:

  1. Great picks! Love the monochrome watch. There are so many awesome things one Etsy!

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete