Spring Reading List

Monday 2 March 2015 ·


It's finally get to that time of the year where the days are beginning to feel just a little bit longer and spring feels like it is within grasping distance. Longer days inherently means more time to do the things you love (or at least it feels that way) and in my case that's more reading time! Here are just a few of the books I'm planning on reading during the spring months... 


The Glam Guide
The brand new book by Youtube and blogging powerhouse Fleur de Force. She's been one of my favourite Youtubers for a few years now and her approachable personality really comes across in the book. I've only flicked through the first couple of chapters so far so I can't wait to sit down and work my way through the rest! 

Arguably one of the most famous book by George Orwell and I'm ashamed to say it's not something I've ever read and so I feel this is about time I get round to it! You can't go wrong with a classic. 

I finally got round to booking the accommodation for my upcoming New York trip (bring on April 30th) and so now I can legitimately start planning the trip. I've been 3 times previously so I'm on the hunt for things that are a little off the beaten track so I can try and experience I side of New York I've not seen already. Let the research commence - let me know any of your recommendations in the comments section!

Another of the classics that I'm ashamed to say I've never read. It looks as though spring will be spent catching up on all of the classics that have somehow passed me by. 

In all honesty I have absolutely no idea what this book is about, I downloaded it purely because it's written by John Green, the author of The Fault In Our Stars. Fingers crossed I enjoy this as much. Am I the only one who does that? 

Reading is one of my favourite things to do when I just need to take a little time out and relax so I can't wait to dive in and get lost in these books. 

Let me know in the comments section what your favourite books are - hopefully I race through these so I can get started on some of your favourites too! 

6 comments:

  1. Yes, you have to finish To Kill A Mockingbird before her other book comes out! Great post:) I'm 1/3 through Orange Is The New Black.

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it and thank you so much for the comment :)

      Orange Is The New Black has been on my list for a while but I've never gotten round to it!

      Meg x

      Delete
  2. really need to get my mitts on some of these!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win the GHD rose gold styler and hairdryer on my blog - click here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't beat a good book! What's your favourite book?

      Meg x

      Delete
  3. The Opal Diary8 March 2015 at 18:59

    I'm glad you enjoyed it and thank you so much for the comment :)

    Orange Is The New Black has been on my list for a while but I've never gotten round to it!

    Meg x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Opal Diary8 March 2015 at 19:00

    You can't beat a good book! What's your favourite book?

    Meg x

    ReplyDelete