Sunday Saying {7}

Sunday 15 March 2015 ·


Blogging is an ever growing industry with thousands of new blogs starting up each and every day. Thanks to this, no matter how passionate you are about your blog it can be the hardest thing in the world to actually get noticed which can incredibly demoralising. 

If there's one thing I've learnt in a year of blogging its to ignore the number of page views or Bloglovin' followers - if I didn't I'd have stopped doing this months ago! Instead I keep going because I genuinely love this little corner of the internet and I don't need credit from some anonymous person on the other side of the world to give me motivation to keep going. I'm going to keep going because I want to!

Never stop doing your best just because someone doesn't give you credit. 


This can be applied to everything in life and I think it's an incredibly important lesson to learn and it'll make a huge difference, I promise.

Previous Sunday Sayings: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

No comments:

Post a Comment