The Transition Nail Polish

Monday 9 March 2015 ·


The days are getting longer, flowers are blooming and the birds are starting to sing - it's official spring is in the air and all I want to do is crack about my bright nail polishes! However, living in the UK it's safe to say we've still got a long way to go until we can pack away our winter layers and get ready for the warmer months so it might be a little premature for the brights... 

So in place of the brights I decided to pick up one of the new Barry M Speedy Quick Dry nail polishes in Pit Stop. This is the perfect neutral grey tone with a lilac undertone. In some lights it looks very plain whereas in others the lilac tones really come through and it's beautiful. My only criticism is that if you don't have a decent base and top coat then it's not got the greatest longevity but seeing as it dries so quickly you can always redo it when it chips! 

I can guarantee that this will be making an appearance on my nails throughout the year. 

At only £3.99 this is a bargain and it needs a place in your collection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment