Fabietta Designs | What's New

Saturday 25 April 2015 ·


If you saw this post then you'll know that not too long ago I finally got around to opening a shop on Etsy. I'd had this on the cards for a while but life kept running away from me and I never had time to actually make it happen, until now that is. 

I've always been quite a creative person and really enjoyed making beautiful things from scratch both for myself and others so it made sense to take this one step further and start selling. 


I'm still very much in the early developmental stages of putting my store together but when I've made something new I get so excited to share it with people that I can't stand the idea of waiting until I have a lot of stock until I share it with you all. I've never been the most patient of people what can I say! 


So far the majority of my shop, Fabietta Designs, is made up of a range of cosmetic/wash bags which come in a range of beautiful cotton fabrics and each has 3 different sizing options, or of course you can pick up the whole set. These are my favourite things to make and so the range will definitely continue to expand with more fabrics so just check back regularly if there isn't one that takes your fancy at the moment! 



I've also started to add some cushions that I've made out of a beautifully soft high quality cotton fabric. Soon I'm planning on picking up some other fabrics for putting together some more cushions so if your in need of something particular please let me know and I would be happy to custom make something! 


I can't even begin to tell you how much I am enjoying the creative process involved in developing Fabietta Designs. My intention is to spend the rest of the year building up my stock and refining the range so that come November/December I can start selling at some markets in and around London. 

Have you had a browse of Fabietta Designs yet? If so, I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments section below. 

Got your eye on something but not quite got round to clicking the purchase button yet? Use the code 'Spring15' for 15% off your next order, valid until 31st May! 

No comments:

Post a Comment