Whilst I Was Gone...

Friday 10 April 2015 ·


I read all the time how people hate when bloggers apologise for not posting consistently but I feel incredibly guilty for neglecting my little corner of the internet over the past few weeks and so I am sorry. 

As you know I was made redundant a little while ago and unsurprisingly I could only put a brave face on it for so long before I cracked under the pressure. Living in London with a drastically reduced income (eBay can only get you so far!) is incredibly stressful an the pressure of it  hit me all of a sudden and I somewhat retreated into myself, hence my disappearance over here! 

I've been ploughing pretty much all my time and energy into job applications (more than I care to count), eBaying and Etsy just to try and keep myself going. It seems that I forgot how making a little bit of time every few days to update you guys or just distract myself with the things I love can make me feel  sooo much better! 

I'm going to do my best to get back into the swing of things over here but I still don't know if I'll be able to get my usual schedule back up and running so I'm hoping that you can forgive me for this an stick with me. The comments from all of you are what cheer me up when I'm down so fingers crossed I can keep you interested! 

No comments:

Post a Comment