Made.com Wish List

Wednesday 27 May 2015 ·


I can't believe it's less than a month until we are due to complete on our new flat! For months and months it felt like we were never going to find anywhere even close to our budget and then all of a sudden we have an offer accepted and they're talking completion dates! This is without a doubt the most exciting thing that I have ever done although also a little scary... 

But one of the many joys of buying your own place? Having a valid reason to spend altogether too much time browsing homeware sites to get inspiration for your new abode. As a Pinterest addict I already have lots of ideas in my head as to what I want the rooms to look like so now all I need to do is find the perfect affordable pieces, affordable being the operative word! However, after getting lost in the depths of the internet on more than one occasion, affordable homeware, or more specifically furniture can be more difficult to find than you might think! 

One of my favourite places to browse for furniture and home accessories has been made.com which although not altogether 'affordable' does stock some beautiful pieces and has given me a lot of inspiration and I'll be looking for dupes wherever I go now! 

  1. Bourbon Vintage Storage Bench (£249) - the perfect hallway ottoman / bench! 
  2. Cullen Marble Clock (£49) - no home is complete without a touch of marble and copper. 
  3. Miller Floor Lamp (£129) - I have an obsession with tripod floor lamps so this is a must. 
  4. Bari Corner Sofa Bed (£949) - a dark grey corner sofa isa must have for me and it would be such a bonus for it to double as a bed too. 
  5. Tilt Rug (£249) - this would look beautiful on a dark reclaimed wood floor. 
  6. The Rodnik Bank (£249) - cover up flooring you don't like with large rugs until you can afford to replace it. 
  7. Stroller Desk (£379) - a home office area is a must for me but I'm also lusting a vanity table so this one that works for both is perfect! 
The next month cannot come fast enough in my opinion. I may have a million things to do between now and then to make sure that it all goes off without a hitch but it is so going to be worth it! I can't wait to share the transformation of my new place with you guys - I love interior design so finally having my own space is going to be the best! 

Where are your favourite places to browse for furniture and home accessories? 

No comments:

Post a Comment